Welcome to the website of Philip Bralsford Consultancy. Please browse our website for information on the range of professional services we offer.
Philip Bralsford Consultancy is a leading provider of professional Audit, Consultancy & Training services to Metals Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering, Testing, Inspection & Certification.
Based in Sheffield, UK, we are focussed on delivering the highest standards through our professional qualifications in Metallurgy, Welding, Engineering & Auditing.
We have more than 25 years metals manufacturing experience across a broad range of market sectors. This expertise we offer in support of your Metallurgical, Welding Engineering, Quality Management or QHSE Management Systems developments.
We also possess extensive 1st, 2nd and 3rd party certification auditing experience and offer a comprehensive range of professional auditing services including Gap Analysis Audits, Internal Audits, Certification Audits, Manufacturing Audits & Supplier Audits.
'The Fundamentals of Welding Engineering' which has been accredited by the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3) for continuous professional development.
We have clients across a broad spectrum of market sectors including: Aerospace, Offshore, Power Generation, Fabrication & Construction, Engineering, Rail, Consumer Products & Management Systems Certification. For a summary of recent projects we have completed please click here.
A summary of the professional services we offer is shown below. Further information can be found by clicking on the links, or Contact Us with your enquiry.
● Metallurgical Consultancy, We offer our professional expertise in Metallurgy and extensive experience in steels & stainless steels manufacturing across a wide range of manufacturing processes and product market sectors.
●Quality Management, Our extensive metals manufacturing, engineering and fabrication experience to support you in your Quality Management developments, including: ISO 9001 Quality Management System implementation; product defect investigations; in-service product failure investigations; and the application of manufacturing defect prevention techniques & statistical quality control methods(eg, SPC , FMEA)
● Management Systems Development, We can assist you in your management systems development across a wide range of standards & technical requirements including Quality ISO 9001), Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) management systems.
● CE Marking Requirements & Fabricated Steelwork to BS EN 1090-1, Our technical expertise and professional experience in the steel construction & fabrication sector to guide you through meeting the Factory Production Control (FPC) requirements of BS EN 1090-1 and achieving the CE mark which is due to become a legal requirement in the UK in July 2014.
● Welding Engineering & Responsible Welding Co- ordination (RWC) Services,
● We offer a complete range of professional audit services including: Gap Analysis Audits, Internal Audits , Manufacturing Audits, Supplier Audits, & Certification Audits. Our expertise covers a comprehensive range of management systems, technical requirements & standards including: ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSAS 18001; ISO 3834; ISO 13485; ISO/TS 16949; ISO 17020; ISO 17021; ISO 17025; AS9100; BS EN 1090-1 & CE Marking; NHSS 20; Norsok M-650 Qualification & CARES Scheme Appendices for concrete reinforcing steels.
Contact Us to discuss your Audit, Consultancy or Training enquiry.